Tuesday 6 May 2008

some fucked up tragedy is homecoming?

In these days of massive music listening due to my Amsterdam trip, I have been flattered by these songs.
Two hot artists of the moment (The Good Life & The Teenagers) give us a perfect portrait of the male vs female never-ending crash.

I found it extremely fascinating.
A “Women from Venus, Men from Mars” ipod readable.











http://www.last.fm/music/The+Good+Life/_/Some+Tragedy


"I must’ve seemed to you a shipwreck I looked at you, I saw an island So I was swept ashore, to lie forevermore Or at least for the evening So we went to your apartment We shared a drink out in the garden You thought I must’ve pulled this kind of shit With any willing fool I shrugged and asked if that’s a problem So we loved if for an instant and for an instant I forgot Who I was So for the night, I was all yours So I’m sure it was fleeting, and I’m sure I’ve been misleaded We were just two people in need, it doesn’t have to be Some fucked up tragedy"




Homecoming (The Teenagers)
[male]Last week, i flew to san diego to see my auntie. On day one, i met her hot step-daughter. She’s a cheerleader, she’s a virgin, and she’s really tan.

As she stepped out of her massive car,I could only notice she was more than fuckable. I think she was coming back from the game or something,’cause she was holding those silly pom-poms.

One day two, i fucked her, and it was wild.

She’s such a slut.

[male] I fucked my american cunt
[female]I love my english romance
[male] It was dirty, a dream came true Just like i like it, she’s got nice tits
[female] It was perfect, a dream came true
Just like a song i’ve been wanting to

No comments: